Why Work Here?
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional team who shares a passion for making a positive impact in healthcare. As a growing company offering innovative and impactful solutions that help hospitals save money, there is unlimited opportunity to contribute and grow professionally. If you are pet friendly, you will enjoy having Moose, our adorable office Goldendoodle, as a daily presence. Just be sure not to leave your lunch near the edge of your desk!
About the Role
Our internship opportunities offer highly-motivated, hardworking individuals experiences to learn and gain hands-on education in an innovative healthcare business. The position is ideal for someone who wants to gain both general business and healthcare industry experience in an entrepreneurial environment. Our interns are exposed to all facets of the business, with a primary focus on marketing and sales related activities while also gaining real world business experience and benefit from access to and interactions with company executives.
In-person collaboration is central to our business success and ability to meet client obligations. In-office presence is required, remote positions are not available.
Who We Want
- Candidates with strong academic records
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Positive attitude
- Organized and attentive to details
What You’ll Do
- Identify, organize and post relevant social media content
- E-commerce listing and support management
- Support preparation of client reports
- Research medical equipment market and pricing information
- Update data in customer relationship management (CRM) and email marketing software
- Assist in tracking metrics for meeting with marketing team including CMO & CEO
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Other tasks – assigned as needed
What You’ll Contribute – Qualifications
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or recently graduated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Upbeat, positive personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fall or Spring Semesters
- Part-time, 10-20 hours/week (Monday through Friday), schedule TBD (based on class schedule)
About Miga Solutions, Inc.
Miga Solutions, Inc. is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
The Miga Solutions Foundation is our sister non-profit company that manages the donation of medical equipment and supplies to underserved communities around the world.
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating why you are interested in the position. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for interviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law..