Why Work Here?
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional team who shares a passion for making a positive impact in healthcare. As a growing company offering innovative and impactful solutions that help hospitals save money, there is unlimited opportunity to contribute and grow professionally. If you are pet friendly, you will enjoy having Moose, our adorable office Goldendoodle, as a daily presence. Just be sure not to leave your lunch near the edge of your desk!
About the Role
This is an inside sales position, selling and sourcing new and used medical equipment and related products to resellers and service providers across the US. Sales opportunities with our well-established network of customers are boundless, limited only by your enthusiasm, effort and effective selling skills. In this role you will be selling medical equipment, rather than medical devices.
In-person collaboration is central to our business success and ability to meet client obligations. In-office presence is required, remote or hybrid positions are not available.
Who We Want
- Hungry, competitive, confident individuals who know how to close deals.
- Results-driven professionals who get the connection between hard work and success.
- Effective communicators (verbal and written) with proven phone-based selling skills
- Good teammates who contribute individually but also add positive energy to our culture
What You’ll Do
- Plan, manage and prioritize sales activities to meet monthly goals
- Build and cultivate relationships with our expansive network of customers and suppliers
- Develop a working knowledge of equipment features to aid in sales success
- Stay in-tune to market trends and have a comprehensive market understanding
- Negotiate prices and sale terms to maximize sales profitability
What You’ll Contribute – Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree and strong academic record
- Minimum 2 years of successful selling in healthcare, familiarity with medical equipment a strong plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to overcome objections to close sales
What We Offer You
- Salary plus uncapped commission potential
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligibility to participate in employee stock option plan
About Miga Solutions, Inc.
Miga Solutions, Inc. is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
The Miga Solutions Foundation is our sister non-profit company that manages the donation of medical equipment and supplies to underserved communities around the world.
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating your interest in joining the Miga Team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.