This position has been filled. Review our other open positions.
Why Work Here?
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional team who shares a passion for making a positive impact in healthcare. As a growing company offering innovative and impactful solutions that help hospitals save money, there is unlimited opportunity to contribute and grow professionally. If you are pet friendly, you will enjoy having Moose, our adorable office Goldendoodle, as a daily presence. Just be sure not to leave your lunch near the edge of your desk!
About the Role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing marketing activities and deliverables to support company sales and business goals. This is a unique opportunity for a hands-on marketing leader to have a strong influence on all key marketing initiatives of a growing healthcare data business. This position is perfect for an experienced, effective and enthusiastic professional with excellent organizational skills and the flexibility to quickly “switch gears” to respond to market opportunities that present themselves.
In-person collaboration is central to our business success and ability to meet client obligations. In-office presence is required, remote positions are not available.
Who We Want
- Smart, confident and creative professional that takes initiative to drive activities to completion.
- Results-driven professionals who get the connection between hard work and success.
- Effective communicators (verbal and written)
- Good teammates who contribute individually but also add positive energy to our culture
What You’ll Do
- Plan and manage marketing activities and priorities
- Develop and manage web, email and related marketing content
- Plan and execute weekly email campaigns
- Promote consistent branding and messaging in all company materials
- Leverage social media to engage clients and prospects
- Work closely with the sales team to support new business
- Promote product offerings; participate on product development team
- Other related activities as needed
What You’ll Contribute – Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree, minimum 5 years healthcare marketing or related experience
- Familiarity with healthcare industry dynamics, prior experience marketing to hospitals a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What We Offer You
- Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligibility to participate in employee stock option plan
- An opportunity to do well professionally, while making a difference
About Miga Solutions, Inc.
Miga Solutions, Inc. is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
The Miga Solutions Foundation is our sister non-profit company that manages the donation of medical equipment and supplies to underserved communities around the world.
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating your interest in joining the Miga Team. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for interviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.