Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Analytics Sales/Information Services
Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service, and replacement of equipment.
Exceptional client service is a hallmark of our business. Exceptional service requires exceptional people, and our team shares a “do what it takes” mentality, commitment to success, and desire to have a positive impact in our industry. As a growing company, there are limitless professional growth opportunities for individuals who can jump in and make a positive contribution. We are adding new positions to support our growth. If we’ve piqued your interest, please read on.
The senior account manager is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of hospital client accounts. This individual is expected to continually build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and manage activities to consistently meet sales goals. While existing accounts may be assigned, success in this position also requires the ability to win new business.
We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and passion for creating value for clients. The nature of the business provides limitless opportunities for account growth, and your personal investment in business-building activities will determine the pace of your success and compensation. The primary measures of performance for this position are revenue generation and client satisfaction. Senior Account Managers must take initiative and use leadership skills to bring energy to the Client Experience Team.
This is an office-based position in our Plymouth, MN office. We have continued to remain open throughout the COVID pandemic due to the requirements of our business and clients and do not offer remote work.
- Overall account owner, manage deliverables and client satisfaction
- Uncover client needs; develop, propose and sell solutions
- Proactive client outreach to develop and add value to client relationships
- Sell and support the use of company products and services
- Create and implement strategic account plans for all clients
- Manage client information and track all opportunities using Salesforce CRM
- Develop working knowledge of medical and IT equipment industry
- Undergraduate degree and solid academic record
- Minimum 5 years in healthcare account management/sales selling to hospitals
- Proven success winning new business
- Exceptional client service and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
Please send your resume and cover letter communicating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.