Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Analytics Sales/Information Services
Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company transforming how hospitals manage medical and IT equipment lifecycle costs (including the purchase, service and disposition of equipment). Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary equipment product and pricing database and software platform to analyze pricing for potential savings; our services make it easy for hospitals to apply the information to find the equipment solutions they need at the lowest possible price.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned account manager with a proven track record of delivering exceptional client service, developing accounts and growing revenue. The Senior Account Manager is a member of Miga’s Client Experience Team, responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of hospital clients in regions across the US.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a solid pipeline of qualified opportunities and managing day-to-day activities to consistently meet sales goals. While some existing accounts will be assigned, success in this position will also require winning new business.
We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and passion for creating value for clients. The nature of the business provides limitless opportunities for account growth, and your personal investment in business-building activities will determine the pace of your success and compensation. The primary measures of performance for this position are revenue generation and client satisfaction.
If you are excited about the opportunity to be a key player in an exciting, growing healthcare technology business, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is based on in Plymouth, MN office. In light of COVID-19 restrictions, a majority of client interactions are conducted by email and phone with potential limited local and overnight travel.
- Overall account owner, manage deliverables, keep clients happy
- Uncover client needs; develop, present and sell value-added solutions
- Sell and support use of company products and services
- Proactive value-added client outreach to build relationships
- Create and implement strategic account plans
- Use company CRM to record all client contact, activity and sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge and expertise
- Pitch in as-needed to support the business
- Undergraduate degree, strong academic record
- Minimum 3 years in healthcare sales/account management; proven success winning new business
- Prior experience selling to hospitals; familiarity with medical equipment a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Smart, critical thinker with effective problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills; good listener, able to establish rapport and trust
- Attention to detail, passionate about delivering quality service
- Strong work ethic, willing to “do what it takes” to achieve success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary + additional incentive compensation
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
- Easy to reach West Metro location
Please send your resume & a cover letter communicating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org