Director of Sales – Healthcare Analytics/information Services
Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company transforming how hospitals manage medical and IT equipment lifecycle costs (including the purchase, service and disposition of equipment). Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary equipment product and pricing database and software platform to analyze pricing for potential savings; our services make it easy for hospitals to apply the information to find the equipment solutions they need at the lowest possible price.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-performing sales executive with a proven track record of delivering results. This is a new position being added to meet continued growth in the business. The Director of Sales is a player-coach role, with potential to grow into an expanded leadership role over time.
The Director of Sales is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of hospital accounts. Candidates must have a demonstrated track record of building solid client relationships and developing and growing accounts. The Director of Sales is expected to build and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and manage daily activities to consistently meet sales targets. While some existing accounts may be assigned, success in this position requires the ability to win new business.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with a strong work ethic, relentlessly positive attitude and passion for solving problems for clients. The nature of the business provides limitless opportunities to grow accounts, but the level of personal investment in business-building activities will determine the pace of your success and compensation. The primary measures of performance for this position are revenue generation and client satisfaction.
If you are excited about the opportunity to be a key player in an exciting, growing healthcare technology business, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is based on in Plymouth, MN office. In light of COVID-19 restrictions, a majority of client interactions are conducted by email and phone with potential limited local and overnight travel.
- Sales and Account Development
- Overall account owner, manage deliverables
- Sell and encourage use of company products and services
- Create and implement strategic account plans for all clients
- Uncover client needs; develop, present and sell value-added solutions
- Proactive value-added outreach to clients to deepen relationships
- Use company CRM to track client activity and sales opportunities
- Industry Knowledge – research industry market and pricing trends, support company data solutions
- Other – Complete other tasks as assigned that are required to support the business
- Undergraduate degree and solid academic record
- Minimum 5 years healthcare sales and account management; proven success winning new business
- Prior experience selling to hospitals; familiarity with medical and/or IT equipment a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Smart, critical thinker with effective problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills – good listener, able to establish rapport and trust
- Attention to detail, passionate about delivering excellent client service
- Strong work ethic, persistent and willing to “do what it takes” to achieve success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary + additional incentive compensation
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
- Easy to reach West Metro location
Please send your resume & a cover letter communicating your interest to: email@example.com