Account Executive – Healthcare Sales/Account Management
Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company leading a transformation in how hospitals manage and find savings in their medical and IT equipment lifecycle costs (including the purchase, service and disposition of equipment). Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database and software platform to know the right price to pay for equipment; our services help hospitals use the information to get the right price and realize the most savings on all their equipment costs.
We are looking for a motivated, high potential individual with proven experience building client relationships and supporting sales results. The Account Executive (AE) is a member of Miga’s Client Experience Team, and is responsible for developing and supporting relationships with hospital clients. This position works closely with a Senior Account Manager, who is the owner of each client relationship.
The AE is responsible for managing daily activity to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and meeting monthly sales targets for each account. This includes responding to client requests, conducting proactive outreach to clients to ensure their needs are met and identifying opportunities, preparing sales quotes, proposals, monthly reports and supporting whatever other needs arise that can contribute to overall client and company success.
Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and a relentlessly positive attitude. Self-motivation, energy and enthusiasm for solving problems and creating value for clients are key to success in this role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to learn and deepen their healthcare sales and account management skills and play a visible, meaningful role in the success of the business. The growth potential is unlimited and constrained only by individual performance and contribution.
This position is based on in our Plymouth, MN office. A majority of client interactions are conducted by email and phone with potential limited local and overnight travel.
- Sales and Client Support (70%)
- Respond to client requests; ensure timely delivery of services
- Conduct daily outreach to clients via phone and email
- Support the sale of medical equipment on behalf of clients (phone and email)
- Prepare client reports
- Prepare internal reports of account specific sales and activity/results
- Record all client contact, activity and sales opportunities in Salesforce CRM system
- Industry Research – research medical equipment market pricing and information (20%)
- Other – Complete other tasks as assigned that are required to support the business (10%)
- An undergraduate degree and strong academic record
- 2 years of experience in a professional or client services setting, ideally in the healthcare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications; comfortable speaking on the phone
- Smart, resourceful, with effective problem-solving skills
- Effective time management; able to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
- Attention to detail, passionate about delivering quality service
- Strong work ethic, sticks with tasks and sees things through to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary + opportunity to earn performance-based bonus
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
- Easy to reach West Metro location, free parking
Please send your resume and cover letter with your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org