Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
Exceptional service is a hallmark of our business. Exceptional service requires exceptional people, and our team shares a “do what it takes” mentality, commitment to success and desire to have a positive impact in our industry. As a growing company, there are limitless professional growth opportunities for individuals who can jump in and make a positive contribution. We are adding new positions to support our growth. If we’ve piqued your interest, please read on.
The Data Analyst is a critical role at Miga supporting our core data and software products hospitals use to reduce medical and IT equipment costs. This position is responsible for researching and analyzing industry product and pricing data in support of Miga’s hospital clients. If you enjoy research, uncovering data, and leveraging information for problem solving, this is an opportunity to have a tangible impact.
The right candidate will be a reliable, self-starter with a persistent curiosity and desire to find solutions in data research. Candidates should have the ability to work independently and seek additional direction and guidance as needed.
This is an office-based position in our Plymouth, MN office. Due to the requirements of our business and clients, we do not offer remote work.
- Research medical equipment market and pricing
- Capture and record data in company systems
- Analyze market data to support client needs
- Process inbound information requests from clients
- Prepare and validate monthly reports for clients
- Support other company needs as requested
- Undergraduate degree and strong academic record
- 1-3 years of data research and analysis or related experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills – proficient with MS Office applications (above average Excel skills)
- Self-starter, able to work independently
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating your interest. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.