Why Work Here?
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional team who shares a passion for making a positive impact in healthcare. As a growing company offering innovative and impactful solutions that help hospitals save money, there is unlimited opportunity to contribute and grow professionally. If you are pet friendly, you will enjoy having Moose, our adorable office Goldendoodle, as a daily presence. Just be sure not to leave your lunch near the edge of your desk!
About the Role
The Research & Data Analyst is a critical role at Miga supporting our core data and software products hospitals use to reduce medical and IT equipment costs. This position is responsible for researching and analyzing industry product and pricing data in support of Miga’s hospital clients. If you enjoy research, uncovering data, and leveraging information for problem solving, this is an opportunity to have a tangible impact.
In-person collaboration is central to our business success and ability to meet client obligations. In-office presence is required, remote positions are not available.
Who We Want
- Smart, reliable, self-starter with a persistent curiosity and desire to find solutions in data research.
- Results-driven professionals who are organized and detail oriented.
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Good teammates who contribute individually but also add positive energy to our culture
What You’ll Do
- Process inbound information requests from clients
- Research medical equipment market and pricing to capture in company database
- E-research and pricing data collection via search engines and medical equipment databases
- Analyze market data to support client needs
- Validate information to support monthly client reporting
- Support other company needs as requested
- Promote product offerings; participate on product development team
- Other related activities as needed
What You’ll Contribute – Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree and strong academic record
- 1-3 years of data research and analysis or related experience
- Strong computer skills – proficient with MS Office applications (above average Excel skills)
What We Offer You
- Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligibility to participate in employee stock option plan
- An opportunity to do well professionally, while making a difference
About Miga Solutions, Inc.
Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
The Miga Solutions Foundation is our sister non-profit company that manages the donation of medical equipment and supplies to underserved communities around the world.
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating your interest in joining the Miga Team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.