Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
Exceptional client service is a hallmark of our business. Exceptional service requires exceptional people, and our team shares a “do what it takes” mentality, commitment to success and desire to have a positive impact in our industry. As a growing company, there are limitless professional growth opportunities for individuals who can jump in and make a positive contribution. We are adding new positions to support our growth. If we’ve piqued your interest, please read on.
The Sales and Client Services Coordinator is a member of Miga’s Client Experience Team, responsible for supporting and helping grow Miga’s business with hospital clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a meaningful role in a growing healthcare business supporting sales and client service by preparing communications for clients, processes sales quotes and orders, organize meetings and company calendar, prioritize client requests, client meeting preparation and conduct client outreach as needed via phone and email.
Are you ready to join an exciting, growing healthcare business? The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive attitude and a proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines.
This is an office-based position in our Plymouth, MN office. Due to the requirements of our business and clients, we do not offer remote work.
- Assist in preparing sales quotes, proposals and presentations
- Coordinate and manage client deliverables
- Assist in sourcing and procuring products for clients
- Interact with hospital clients via phone and email
- Utilize CRM system to track all client activity
- Other tasks as assigned to support the business
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Previous experience in a customer service or professional setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Comfortable speaking via telephone to customers from executives to technicians
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating your interest.