Why Work Here?
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional team who shares a passion for making a positive impact in healthcare. As a growing company offering innovative and impactful solutions that help hospitals save money, there is unlimited opportunity to contribute and grow professionally. If you are pet friendly, you will enjoy having Moose, our adorable office Goldendoodle, as a daily presence. Just be sure not to leave your lunch near the edge of your desk!
About the Role
The Account Manager is responsible for developing new and existing accounts, growing revenue, and delivering exceptional client service. Account Managers are expected to maintain a solid pipeline of qualified opportunities and manage day-to-day activities to consistently meet sales targets.
In-person collaboration is central to our business success and ability to meet client obligations. In-office presence is required, remote positions are not available.
Who We Want
- Results-driven, self-starters who get the connection between hard work and success.
- Confident, resourceful problem solvers
- Excellent communicators (verbal and written)
- Good teammates who contribute individually and also add positive energy to our culture
What You’ll Do
- Plan, manage and prioritize activities to meet monthly revenue targets
- Build and cultivate relationships with our hospital clients and suppliers
- Uncover client pain points, present and sell our solutions
- Provide exceptional customer service
What You’ll Contribute – Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree and strong academic record
- Minimum 2 years success in a healthcare account management or sales role
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great customer service skills, adept at identifying and resolving customer needs
What We Offer You
- Base salary plus commission tied to account performance
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Employee stock option plan
- A supportive, team environment that will celebrate your wins
- An opportunity to grow professionally and make a difference
About Miga Solutions, Inc.
Miga Solutions, Inc. is a healthcare information and services company that provides innovative solutions to hospitals for lowering medical and IT equipment costs. Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary data, software, and services to analyze costs and find savings in the purchase, service and replacement of equipment.
The Miga Solutions Foundation is our sister non-profit company that manages the donation of medical equipment and supplies to underserved communities around the world.
Please submit your resume and cover letter communicating your interest in joining the Miga Team. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for interviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.