Miga Solutions, Inc., is leading a revolution in healthcare. Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database and software platform enable hospitals to evaluate pricing, negotiate better medical equipment purchases and service contracts, and get the most money from equipment disposition.
Miga Solutions is offering an exceptional paid internship opportunity for a highly-motivated, hardworking individual to learn and gain hands-on experience in an innovative healthcare business. The position is ideal for someone who wants to gain both general business and healthcare industry experience in a small, growing entrepreneurial company. Our interns are exposed to all facets of the business, with a primary focus on marketing and sales related activities while also gaining real world healthcare industry experience and benefit from access to and interactions with company executives.
Candidates must have a strong academic record, possess a good work ethic and relentlessly positive attitude. Effective organizational skills and attention to detail are a requirement for this internship.
This position will focus primarily on marketing related activities in support of the company’s product and sales objectives. Assignments on a day-today and week-to-week basis will vary based on the needs of the business and may include:
- Identify, organize and post relevant social media content
- E-commerce listing and support management
- Support preparation of client reports
- Research medical equipment market and pricing information
- Update data in customer relationship management (CRM) and email marketing software
- Assist in tracking metrics for weekly meeting with marketing team including CMO & CEO
- Support client communications via phone & email
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Other tasks – assigned as needed
Make a difference! This position may also provide limited support for our non-profit activities through our sister non-profit organization that donates medical equipment to charitable organizations around the globe.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or recently graduated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Upbeat, positive personality
- Good work ethic and continues to strive to improve upon their business skills and abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Present – TBD, based on candidate’s availability
- Part-time, 10-20 hours/week (Monday through Friday), schedule TBD (based on class schedule), summer full-time
Please send your resume and cover letter with your qualifications to email@example.com