Miga Solutions provides information services that help hospitals lower their annual medical equipment costs. Miga’s proprietary equipment pricing information (i.e. ‘Kelley Blue Book’ for medical equipment), online tools and marketplace services enable hospitals to benchmark, make and implement more cost-effective spending decisions on equipment purchase and service, and recover maximum value from equipment being replaced.
Miga is headquartered in Plymouth, MN and counts many leading hospitals and healthcare systems as its clients.
We are looking for a dynamic sales professional to fill an inside sales position. This is a phone-based sales role, selling and sourcing a broad range of medical equipment (primarily pre-owned) and related equipment services to resellers, service providers and hospitals.
This position is based out of our corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MN.
- Plan, manage and prioritize sales activity to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Build and cultivate relationships with Miga’s established network of customers and suppliers (primarily not cold calling)
- Negotiate prices and sale terms to maximize sales profitability and customer satisfaction
- Own all sale related logistics from start to finish (negotiation, proposal, quote and closing)
- Research equipment product information, pricing, features and industry practices to maximize product knowledge and industry credibility
- Utilize CRM system to maintain quality data records for all customers and suppliers
- Highly skilled in effectively utilizing the telephone as a sales and customer relations tool
- Critical thinker with problem solving ability to overcome objections and close sales
- Excellent written and verbal communications to effectively relay information
- Exceptional customer service
- Structured and organized approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work
- Strong research and preparation
- Resourceful and comfortable with variability in product and pricing
Personal Attributes Required for Success
- Competitive with a sense of urgency to attain goals
- Self-motivated with proven ability to succeed in new challenges
- A conscientious, “do-whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done” attitude and a willingness to invest the time necessary to achieve success
- Amazing multi-taking abilities with consistent and timely follow-through
- Passion for creating winning results and being directly compensated for your own success
Experience & Education Requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- 2 years of proven success in sales or a front-line role requiring outstanding customer service
- Experience using MS Office and CRM systems
- Relevant healthcare industry experience and familiarity with medical equipment a strong plus
- Base Salary plus commission potential
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid personal time off and paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Option Plan
Please send your resume and a cover letter communicating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org