Miga Solutions, Inc., is leading a revolution in healthcare. Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database and software platform enable hospitals to evaluate pricing, negotiate better medical equipment purchases and service contracts, and get the most money from equipment disposition.
The Sales and Client Services Coordinator is a member of Miga’s Client Experience Team, responsible for supporting and helping grow Miga’s business with hospital clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a meaningful role in a growing healthcare business supporting sales and client service by preparing communications for clients, processes sales quotes and orders, organize meetings and company calendar, prioritize client requests, client meeting preparation and conduct client outreach as needed via phone and email.
Are you ready to join an exciting, growing healthcare business? The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive attitude and a proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines. Strong organizational and time-management skills are required for success.
- Help prepare sales quotes, proposals and presentations
- Coordinate and manage client deliverables
- Assist in sourcing and procuring products for clients
- Interact with hospital clients via phone and email
- Utilize CRM system to track all client activity
- Other tasks as assigned to support the business
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Resourceful, able to take initiative
- Comfortable speaking via telephone to customers from executives to technicians
- Previous experience in a customer service or professional setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Energized by the fast-paced nature of a dynamic, growing business
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
Please send your resume and cover letter with your qualifications to email@example.com