Miga Solutions, Inc. is a healthcare information and services company leading a transformation in how hospitals manage and find savings in all their medical equipment and related technology costs. Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database and software platform enable hospitals to know the right price to pay for equipment; our services help hospitals apply the information to get the right price and most savings on their equipment purchases & service contracts.
We are looking for a high performing individual with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and delivering consistent results. The Senior Account Manager will manage all aspects of the client service and sales process including driving client relationships and developing new business opportunities. Our client-centric model creates limitless opportunities to develop and grow every account and maximize your contribution to the company’s growth, as well as your own personal success and compensation.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of existing and new clients with the objective of deepening account relationships and systematically growing accounts each year. This position requires building a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and managing monthly activities to consistently achieve business goals. The primary measures of success for this position are client satisfaction, new business wins and revenue growth. This is a unique opportunity to be a key player in an exciting, innovative healthcare technology business.
Candidates for this position must bring a demonstrated high level of positive energy, genuine enthusiasm, and strong service and selling skills with an understanding of how to create value for clients. This position requires a skilled listener with the ability to uncover customer needs and develop, propose and cross-sell solutions that address these needs. Strong organization and time management skills are a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Success will require the ability to juggle competing priorities, and self-manage to ensure all client obligations are consistently met.
This role is based in our Plymouth, MN office. A majority of communication and interaction with clients and prospects is conducted by email and phone. Some local travel and limited overnight travel may be required.
- Monitor and respond to client needs, track deliverables and keep clients happy
- Support and grow client use of company products and services
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to grow existing accounts and win new accounts
- Identify client needs; develop, present and close value-added solutions to meet these needs
- Proactive value added outreach to clients to build and deepen client relationships
- Sell company information and service solutions to hospitals across the US
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the medical equipment industry and market trends
- Utilize CRM system for all client activity, contacts and opportunities
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years of account development experience with proven success winning & growing business
- Prior experience working with or servicing hospital accounts; ideally to supply chain finance or operations
- Familiarity with medical equipment a strong plus
- Outstanding customer relationship skills; both internal and external customers
- Effective oral and written communications and negotiation skills
- Persistent, with tenacity to overcome client objections and win business
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence and consistent delivery of quality products/services
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus additional incentive compensation
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid personal time off & company holidays
- Eligibility to participate in the company stock option plan
- Easy commute location off of Hwy 55 & 494, free parking
Miga is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please send your resume & a cover letter communicating your interest to: email@example.com