Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Sales/Account Management
Miga Solutions, Inc. (www.migasolutions.com) is a healthcare information and services company leading a transformation in how hospitals manage and find savings in all their medical and IT equipment lifecycle costs (including the purchase, service and disposition of equipment). Hospitals use Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database and software platform to know the right price to pay for equipment; our services help hospitals use the information to get the right price and realize the most savings on all their equipment costs.
We are looking for a motivated, high performing sales professional with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships. The Senior Account Manager is a member of Miga’s Client Experience Team, and is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of existing and new hospital clients.
This position requires managing client relationships to systematically grow accounts each year and meeting monthly sales targets. The Senior Account Manager is the overall account owner and expected to manage all aspects of the sales and client service process. While some existing clients may be assigned, this position also requires winning new accounts.
The Senior Account Manager is expected to continually build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and manage daily and monthly activities to consistently achieve sales targets. The nature of the business provides limitless opportunities to develop and grow accounts, but personal investment in business- building activities will determine the pace of success and compensation. The primary measures of success for this position are revenue generation and client satisfaction. This is a unique opportunity to be a key player in an exciting, innovative healthcare technology business.
Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and a relentlessly positive attitude. Self-motivation, energy and enthusiasm for solving problems and creating value for clients are key to success in this role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to advance their healthcare sales and account management expertise and play a visible and meaningful role in the success of the business. The growth potential for this position is unlimited and constrained only by individual performance and contribution.
This position is based on in our Plymouth, MN office. A majority of client interactions are conducted by email and phone with potential limited local and overnight travel.
- Sales and Account Development (70%)
- Overall account owner, manage deliverables, keep clients happy
- Sell and encourage use of company products and services
- Create and implement strategic account plans for existing and new clients
- Uncover client needs; develop, present and sell value-added solutions
- Proactive value-added engagement with all clients; deepen relationships
- Use company CRM to record all client contact, activity and sales opportunities
- Industry Research – research medical equipment market and pricing information (20%)
- Other – Complete other tasks as assigned that are required to support the business (10%)
- Undergraduate degree and solid academic record
- Minimum 5 years in sales and account management experience; proven success winning new business
- Excellent verbal and written communications; effective selling over the phone
- Smart, critical thinker with effective problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills; skilled listener, able to build rapport and establish trust
- Persistent, able to propose solutions, overcome objections and consistently win business
- Attention to detail, passionate about delivering quality service
- Prior experience working with hospitals; familiarity with medical equipment industry a strong plus
- Strong work ethic, willing to “do what it takes” to achieve success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary + additional incentive compensation
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off, paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
- Easy to reach West Metro location, free parking
Please send your resume & a cover letter communicating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org