Miga Solutions, Inc., is leading a revolution in healthcare. Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database and software platform enable hospitals to evaluate pricing, negotiate better medical equipment purchases and service contracts, and get the most money from equipment disposition.
The sales and marketing coordinator is a key member of Miga’s Client Experience Team, which is responsible for supporting and growing Miga’s business with hospital clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for recently graduated candidates to get hands on experience with a range of sales and marketing fundamentals. The growth potential for this position is unlimited and will be based on your individual performance and contribution.
This position supports different aspects of sales, marketing, market research and client service. Responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team by responding to client requests, conducting industry research, and conducting sales outreach selling medical equipment (primarily pre-owned) via phone and email.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and can easily switch gears in order to respond to a broad range of opportunities for the needs of the business. Strong organizational and time-management skills are required for this position, as well as intellectual curiosity.
- Respond to requests from hospital clients on a timely basis
- Conduct courtesy outreach to hospital clients via phone and email
- Assist in identifying products for weekly email marketing campaigns
- Research and source medical equipment for client use
- Maintain CRM system to track all client activity, contacts and opportunities
- Research medical equipment pricing and market information
- Other Tasks as Assigned
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prioritize tasks and organize workload for efficient time-management
- Ability to take the initiative and handle multiple projects (while meeting the company’s quality standards and deadlines)
- Proven resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills and comfort on telephone speaking to wide range of customers from executives to technicians.
- Previous experience in a customer service or professional setting strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Energized by the fast-paced nature of a dynamic, growing business
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid time off and paid company holidays
- Eligible to participate in employee stock option plan
- Easy commute location off Hwy 55 & 494, free parking
Please send your resume and cover letter with your qualifications to email@example.com