Miga Solutions, Inc. is leading a revolution in healthcare. Miga’s proprietary medical equipment pricing database & software platform enable hospitals to evaluate pricing, negotiate better equipment purchases & service contracts, & get the most money from equipment disposition.
Miga is looking for a high performing sales person with a proven track record of building strong relationships with clients and delivering consistent account growth. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, innovative healthcare technology business.
The Account Manager will manage all aspects of client relationships and is responsible for driving revenue from the sale of the company’s price benchmarking platform and related services to hospitals.
The Account Manager will manage a portfolio of existing hospital accounts with a prime objective of growing each account every year, as well as sell to new accounts across the U.S. The position requires a skilled listener to be able to uncover customer needs, with a high level of energy, selling skills and genuine enthusiasm.
This position is based out of Miga’s Plymouth, MN office. Communications with assigned accounts and prospects will be conducted primarily by phone and webinar, with some local meetings and rare travel.
- Drive the sale and use of Miga’s products and services to hospitals
- Develop strategic account plans to drive revenue and growth in existing and new accounts
- Manage multiple accounts to optimize revenue and while ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the medical equipment industry and market trends
- Support client use of Miga’s products and services through education and engagement strategies
- Use CRM system to track all client activity, contacts and opportunities
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with proven success winning and growing accounts.
- Prior experience selling to hospital & healthcare systems or supply chain and finance departments
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills
- Effective oral and written communications and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality standards
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus additional incentive compensation
- Healthcare benefits including medical and dental
- Paid personal time off & company holidays
- Eligibility to participate in the company stock option plan
- Easy commute location off of Hwy 55 & 494, free parking
Please send your resume & a cover letter communicating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org